Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween

Its my favorite time of year...HALLOWEEN!!! Even though Halloween is still a few weeks away, some of my favorite Halloween movies are already popping up on TV!!! I am going to justify my love for some of these movies by the fact that I grew up watching them because if Halloweentown came out now I would probably be too old to watch, though it is an AMAZING movie!!! The Halloweentown franchise and the two twitches movies are definitely up there on my favorite Halloween movie list. Hocus Pocus is also a must watch and we cant forget The Nightmare Before Christmas (the perfect movie for two different holidays!) Those are my staples but I am always switching between other favorites like Beetlejuice and Practical Magic. I also love Halloween tv specials. What could be better then your favorite television characters dressing up and getting into the Halloween spirit. Some of my favorites have got to be Modern Family, Charmed, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and any Disney Channel Halloween special (pretty much I watch a lot of Disney during October, but only during October) I am not sure exactly where my love of Halloween came from. Perhaps it is my love of the weird and strange ( guess I am liek Marnie Piper that way!) but Halloween movies and tv shows definitely helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment